Coconut oil deodorant from Restored Naturally. Jacqueline formulated this deodorant to keep you odor free.
Some things to remember when using this deodorant:
- If you are currently using an anti-perspirant, it may take your body a few weeks to detox from it. You may experience some body odor during this time, but don't give up.
- More is not necessarily better. A little goes a long way.
- If you sweat excessively, you may need to spot treat the underarm area of your garment.
- As with all other deodorants, please discontinue use if a rash develops.
Jacqueline started Restored Naturally in 2014 with a dual purpose in mind. She had struggled with dry, itchy sensitive skin all of her life. Nothing she tried commercially helped very much so she was determined to create products that worked. She also wanted to make a difference in the community by supporting aged-out foster youth by donating her profits to a local non- profit, JEM Friends. Restored the Naturally was born and the very first product she made, a hand a body cream for extra dry skin remains a strong seller. The product line has expanded to include deodorant, heel stick, soaps, lotions, skin care, baby products, hair care, make up, and nail polish!
Great care is taken to ensure the raw ingredients are high quality, ethically sourced, cruelty free, wild harvested, natural or organic whenever possible. Her ongoing goal is to provide a safe product that performs well.
Coconut Oil Deodorant
- 2 oz
- solid stick
- Restored Naturally + Your Purchase = Restored Lives
- INGREDIENTS: coconut oil, beeswax, baking soda, arrowroot powder, cornstarch, bentonite clay, candellila wax, zinc ricinoleate, cyclomethieone, caprylic/capric triglycerides, essential oils, and phthalate free fragrance (in men's), cyclomethicone, and castor oil