Gorgeous purple heart wood plays well alongside dark and light tones in this Idaho state cutting board.
These hand crafted wood charcuterie boards are designed, created, and lovingly made by Karen of TalonKlaus. Made from rich woods, Karen uses no stains or sealants, allowing the natural beauty to sit center stage. This gorgeous board can easily double as a serving platter and chopping surface.
Idaho state outline is branded on to the front making this a perfect Idaho souvenir, or gift. Each board has her signature brand seared onto the back, "Handmade by TalonKlaus", with Idaho's state outline.
To maintain the luxurioius look and feel of these boards, simply apply food-grade oil with soft natural fiber cloth, and enjoy for years to come.
Karen's process begins with selecting the best woods, paying close attention to the grain and tone of each selection. She has continually educated herself on woodworking techniques to achieve high quality standards, and enjoys working with wood to create art that is meant to be used. If interested in a custom piece, please find Karen's contact information on this page and inquire directly.
Handcrafted Cutting Board
- Measures 7.75" x 12.25"
- Idaho "flag" cutting board
- No staining or sealants; conditioned with food-grade butcher block oil
- Use as display, serving platter, cutting surface and more
- High quality perfect for gift giving-wedding, birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, thank you, house warming...
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Daily: Clean with mild soap and hot water. Towel immediately and stand up the board to allow all the sides to dry completely. Dryness: When the board starts to become dry looking, replenish it by using a food safe mineral oil. Rub in a small amount into the board using a cloth and allow to dry before using. Do not put in the dishwasher or soak in water.