Offering a perfect place to keep a record of your personal journey, these handcrafted leather journals have been made with the utmost attention to detail. Available in 4 sizes, 3 leather colors, and three threads.
- Finest vegetable tanned leather, soft to the touch and ready to age beautifully with handling
- Leather is sourced and manufactured in the USA, using an all-natural, plant based tanning process, eliminating the harmful toxins from more traditional modern methods that involve heavy metals. This process takes up to three weeks, but Joelle feels it's worth the wait and we think you will too!
- Luxurious, hand torn, Rives 115g paper from France. These pages are 100% cotton, acid free, and archival quality. A soft muslin color, they are a writer's dream.
- End pages are crafted from naturally beautiful kimwashi rice paper.
- Handsewn binding, no glue is used.
- Every journal has a hand tied Irish linen thread binding the pages and securely wrapped around a beautifully coiled copper button inspired by Joelle's favorite jewelry.
Handcrafted Fine Leather Journals, medium-large
MEDIUM-LARGE: 5" x 7" 160 pages
A must-have for any creative, this journal has been lovingly crafted to become a heirloom item to be cherished. Here are a few ideas of how to put these journals to work for you or gift to someone special in your life!
- Commonplace Journal
- Music & Lyrics Journal
- Scriptural Journal
- Favorite Quotes Journal
- Letters to your children
- Poetry Journal
- Wanderlust Journal
- Travel Ideas
- Garden Journal
- Nature Journal
- Herbs & Native Plants Journal
- Sketch Journal