These mohair and wool hiking socks will be the absolute essential for all your outdoor adventures. Made from the finest mohair and wool fibers, they naturally wick moisture from the skin and keep you going through the day. Completely machine washable and dryable, these socks only get better with use. With the combination of luxurious mohair and quality wool, the socks have the unique quality of being rugged yet refined, and certainly never scratchy.
Available in 6 colors and 3 unisex sizes, these socks are offered in both crew and boot sizing.
All of the mohair from Angela's farm is collected from their prized angora goat herd. The animals are treated with the utmost respect and are a part of their family, each with names and distinct personalities. Over a decade of research and care has gone in to building this northern Idaho ranch dedicated to raising healthy animals and producing the highest quality products.
Really Rugged Hiking Socks
- Mohair and wool blend socks
- Perfect for any outdoor adventure
- Available in unisex sizing and multiple colors
- Medium fits W 7.5-10; M 6-8.5
- Large fits W 10.5-13; M 9-11.5
- XLarge fits M 12-14
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry warm
- 56% mohair, 32% nylon, 10% wool, 2% elastic